-Re-added the updated strings without the Welcome Patron List Message
-Updated Spanish String.
-Added the missing hair colors to the Dye Hair interaction;
Dye Hair interaction now shows a preview of the hair colors on the Sim;
Fixed a bug where an exception was being thrown upon updating hair if the Sim were away from the lot;
Fixed a bug where sometimes custom hair progressions would not equip;
Fixed a bug where sometimes the hair wouldn't change upon getting a haircut.
-Updated the Welcome Message.
-Fixed a bug that would break every appearance modification in the game.
-Fixed compatibility with The Sims 4 patch PC: 184.108.40.2060 / Mac: 220.127.116.110 (November 10th, 2020).
-Fixed a bug where the Sim would come back with a different style than the previous one when getting a haircut from overgrown.
-Fixed a bug where the Sim would come back with no changes when getting a haircut to the same length.
-Fixed a bug where the Sim would load in with a clown hair after saving and exiting the game with a hair dye applied.
- Resolved the chance of the duplication of Sims during growth or haircuts with random hair progressions.
- Corrected rare chances of Sim distortions during Salon treatments
- Added Custom Hair Progressions system.
- Added "Stylize Hair" option in the mirror.
- Added a loading screen when loading the hair progression.
- Added 3 new hair progressions (more progressions coming soon).
- Added the ability to choose the hair color when dying hair.
- Added Hair Quirks system.
- Sims can now choose the length of the hair upon getting a haircut.
- NPC Sims are not affected by hair growth by default.
- Added customizable hair growth speed options to all Sims under cheats, activate testingcheats, and Shift + Click on the Sim.
- Fixed a whole lot of bugs regarding hair progressions.
- Added a preview screen for all hair progressions.
- Fixed a bug where the hair quirks would go away after leaving the lot.
- Various other small changes and corrections.
- Fixed a bug where the Custom Hair Progression Creator buffs UI wouldn't show up if there were any broken buffs from other mods in the game.
- Fixed a bug where the mod could be searching in the wrong place for additional custom hair progressions.
- Fixed a game-breaking bug where hair progressions would cause body distortions and genetic anomalies on affected Sims.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the active Sim's portrait to blink every few seconds.
- Adjusted Nina’s Salon & Spa opening hours to Mo-Sa 09:00-21:00.
- Fixed a bug where MCCC would show countless false error messages upon leaving CAS.
- Fixed a game-breaking bug where the game wouldn't save after equipping a hair progression. (Save Error Code 0)
- Fixed a few typos on English strings.
- Added custom Short, Normal, Long, and Overgrown custom strings regarding hair to be translated by linguists.
- Added Czech, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (PT), and Russian
- Checked compatibility with The Sims 4 patch PC: 18.104.22.1680 / Mac: 22.214.171.1240 (June 4th, 2020)
- Fixed a bug where an empty exception would be thrown upon loading the game.
- Fixed a bug where custom Whims related to hair progression wouldn't be shown.
- Updated Russian string
-Added the Danish, French, Polish, Portuguese, and Spanish strings
-Fixed a bug where your Sim's hair wouldn't change after getting a haircut.
-Greatly reduced the rate at which hair piles are generated when the Sim has the "Too Much Hair" buff.
-Sims can now complete the Touch-Up Hair Dye interaction in all mirrors.
-Upon going to Nina's Salon, Sims are now correctly shown as away from the lot.
-Moved welcome message to the notification wall to better fit custom display setups.
-Fixed a typo on the welcome message.
-Added Founding Patrons list to the Welcome Message.
-Changed welcome message layout.
-Fixed a bug where the welcome message would appear every time you load the game.
-Children's hair are now capable of growth.
-All self-interactions are now grouped in a "Organic Hair" menu category.
-Added a welcome message.
-Added Slow, Normal and Fast Hair Growth hidden traits. On load, all Sims are assigned one of those at random.