- Extensively overhauled the backend systems of the mod;
Randomized hair progressions are now more consistent and work on a per-Sim deterministic basis;
Removed the need for loading screens every time a hairstyle is changed by the system;
The Hair Progression and Hair Dye systems now recognize and handle badly tagged CC hairstyles more efficiently.
- Added At-Home Haircuts;
By clicking on any chair, Sims can Offer a Cut to any other known Sims in the lot;
Simmers can select any length for the haircut up to the selected Sim's current length;
Added a new Stylist hidden skill that will influence the outcome of the haircut;
First-time Stylists will have a high chance of butchering the haircut, this chance lessens as the Sim improves their hidden Stylist skill;
Highly skilled Stylists will offer better haircuts and provide positive buffs;
At-Home Haircuts will realistically spawn shredded hair all around the Sim.
- Added At-Home Hair Dyes;
Added the Glow Hair Kit object that will allow Sims to do At-Home Hair Dyes;
By clicking on any chair, Sims can Offer Dye Hair to any other known Sims in the lot.
- Added Blacklist Hairstyles interaction to mirrors;
By clicking on any mirror, Simmers can now blacklist specific hairstyles from appearing on randomized hair progressions;
This setting is applied to the entire save.
- Added Disable Style Change option to the cheat menu;
Simmers can now disable style change on any Sim via the mod's cheat menu;
This will disable hairstyle change from the Organic system on that Sim, but keep the maintenance buffs;
This will improve support for badly tagged CC hairs.
- Improved Bad Haircuts;
Sims will now wear a hat instead of the comical clown hair after getting a bad haircut;
Bad Haircuts can now be corrected by getting another haircut on the Saloon or with a highly skilled Stylist at home;
Fixed a bug where the Bad Haircut appearance would disappear upon traveling to a different lot. -
- Improved Salon rabbit hole;
Sims will now properly display as away from home when going to the Salon;
- Improved overgrown hair shedding;
Slightly decreased the amount of shredded hair for Sims with Fast Hair Growth;
Shredded hair is now vacuumable;
Fixed a bug where Sims would get the "Cleaned Someone Else's Hair" buff even though it was their own hair;
Fixed a bug where sometimes shredded hair would show up with invalid owners;
Fixed a bug where sometimes the tooltip of shredded hair would be formatted wrongly.
- Improved the Hair Progression Preview screen;
The UI will now show a preview of all hairstyles from the selected Hair Progression in a more organized fashion.
- Improved Hair Dye system;
Added Brown Salt-and-Pepper and Black Salt-and-Pepper colors;
All available colors are now guaranteed to appear on all hairstyles, including Maxis Match and Alpha CC;
The current hair color will now be greyed out on the Hair Dye menu.
- Improved Hair Progression Creation menu;
Description fields are now bigger, which makes writing descriptions easier;
Equipped hairstyles now have their names shown on the menu instead of their ID;
- Fixed a bug where sometimes only a single color would appear on the Hair Dye menu;
- Fixed a bug where getting a haircut from Long to Short length would not work properly;
- Fixed a bug where Sims would grow hair from Short straight to Long;
- Fixed a bug where an infinite loading screen could appear when Sims grew hair;
- Fixed a bug where sometimes hairstyle changes wouldn't persist;
- Fixed a bug where sometimes hair quirks wouldn't be applied when equipping custom Hair Progressions;
- Fixed a bug where a silent error would be thrown upon loading a lot in Build Mode from the map;
- Fixed a bug where mod data would reset when playing in the same save for too long; • Removed old patron list from the welcome message;
- Fixed some other minor bugs and issues.
- Fixed compatibility with The Sims 4 Patch PC: 220.127.116.110 / Mac: 18.104.22.1680 (November 30th, 2021).
- Fixed a bug where overgrown hair would make child Sims stretch;
- Fixed a bug where quitting to the Main Menu without saving would still leave in cached mod data;
- Updated Spanish string.
- Added French string
- Added French string
- Simplified Chinese and Dutch added
- Added the new Hair Colors to the Hair Dyeing process;
- Added the new Hair Colors to the Hair Progression system.
-Re-added the updated strings without the Welcome Patron List Message
-Updated Spanish String.
-Added the missing hair colors to the Dye Hair interaction;
Dye Hair interaction now shows a preview of the hair colors on the Sim;
Fixed a bug where an exception was being thrown upon updating hair if the Sim were away from the lot;
Fixed a bug where sometimes custom hair progressions would not equip;
Fixed a bug where sometimes the hair wouldn't change upon getting a haircut.
-Updated the Welcome Message.
-Fixed a bug that would break every appearance modification in the game.
-Fixed compatibility with The Sims 4 patch PC: 22.214.171.1240 / Mac: 126.96.36.1990 (November 10th, 2020).
-Fixed a bug where the Sim would come back with a different style than the previous one when getting a haircut from overgrown.
-Fixed a bug where the Sim would come back with no changes when getting a haircut to the same length.
-Fixed a bug where the Sim would load in with a clown hair after saving and exiting the game with a hair dye applied.
- Resolved the chance of the duplication of Sims during growth or haircuts with random hair progressions.
- Corrected rare chances of Sim distortions during Salon treatments
- Added Custom Hair Progressions system.
- Added "Stylize Hair" option in the mirror.
- Added a loading screen when loading the hair progression.
- Added 3 new hair progressions (more progressions coming soon).
- Added the ability to choose the hair color when dying hair.
- Added Hair Quirks system.
- Sims can now choose the length of the hair upon getting a haircut.
- NPC Sims are not affected by hair growth by default.
- Added customizable hair growth speed options to all Sims under cheats, activate testingcheats, and Shift + Click on the Sim.
- Fixed a whole lot of bugs regarding hair progressions.
- Added a preview screen for all hair progressions.
- Fixed a bug where the hair quirks would go away after leaving the lot.
- Various other small changes and corrections.
- Fixed a bug where the Custom Hair Progression Creator buffs UI wouldn't show up if there were any broken buffs from other mods in the game.
- Fixed a bug where the mod could be searching in the wrong place for additional custom hair progressions.
- Fixed a game-breaking bug where hair progressions would cause body distortions and genetic anomalies on affected Sims.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the active Sim's portrait to blink every few seconds.
- Adjusted Nina’s Salon & Spa opening hours to Mo-Sa 09:00-21:00.
- Fixed a bug where MCCC would show countless false error messages upon leaving CAS.
- Fixed a game-breaking bug where the game wouldn't save after equipping a hair progression. (Save Error Code 0)
- Fixed a few typos on English strings.
- Added custom Short, Normal, Long, and Overgrown custom strings regarding hair to be translated by linguists.
- Added Czech, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (PT), and Russian
- Checked compatibility with The Sims 4 patch PC: 188.8.131.520 / Mac: 184.108.40.2060 (June 4th, 2020)
- Fixed a bug where an empty exception would be thrown upon loading the game.
- Fixed a bug where custom Whims related to hair progression wouldn't be shown.
- Updated Russian string
-Added the Danish, French, Polish, Portuguese, and Spanish strings
-Fixed a bug where your Sim's hair wouldn't change after getting a haircut.
-Greatly reduced the rate at which hair piles are generated when the Sim has the "Too Much Hair" buff.
-Sims can now complete the Touch-Up Hair Dye interaction in all mirrors.
-Upon going to Nina's Salon, Sims are now correctly shown as away from the lot.
-Moved welcome message to the notification wall to better fit custom display setups.
-Fixed a typo on the welcome message.
-Added Founding Patrons list to the Welcome Message.
-Changed welcome message layout.
-Fixed a bug where the welcome message would appear every time you load the game.
-Children's hair are now capable of growth.
-All self-interactions are now grouped in a "Organic Hair" menu category.
-Added a welcome message.
-Added Slow, Normal and Fast Hair Growth hidden traits. On load, all Sims are assigned one of those at random.